About the Role
• Operate spraying and spreading application equipment properly
• Mix fertilizer and chemicals properly to ensure quality standards and accuracy
• Deliver products to appropriate customers in a timely manner
• Ensure all delivery tickets are accurate and filled out correctly
• Keep accurate log of all fields, acres, rates, product, and weather
• Assist with all operational services and workspaces in shop and in field as needed
• Assist parts and Inventory personnel regarding inventory needs
• Always keep a safe and clean workspace
• Follow and abide by all industry standards, regulations, and laws
• Assist new employees in company procedures, application, and mixing procedures, and safety and work processes
• Stay up to date on industry standards and any new innovations, materials, tools and/or processes that can benefit the company
• Inform supervisor of any potential issues or new business opportunities
• All other duties as assigned
• The freedom to truly redefine value in the marketplace as a key role with an independent agricultural retailer.
• Flexible hours outside of peak operation
• Industry leading wages
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
• 401K Plan with Company Match up to 3%
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Advancement opportunities as we grow into the largest Independent Agricultural retailer in Wisconsin.
• $20.00-$24.00/ hour starting based on level of experience and qualifications. Higher rate of pay is negotiable with larger skillset, certifications and or qualifications.
• Ability to obtain and maintain the appropriate driver’s license and satisfactory driving record for the type of vehicle that will be required to operate to perform all the duties. Expected to currently have CDL or be able to obtain CDL within reasonable amount of time after employment start.
• Currently have WI Commercial Pesticide applicator license or the ability to obtain all certifications needed within reasonable amount of time after employment start.
• Ability and willingness to work extended hours during peak seasons including nights and weekends, and holidays.
Occasionally exposed or required to:
• Extreme weather conditions (hot, cold, wet, etc.)
• Noisy conditions
• Working conditions may include dust, fumes, chemicals, and electrical hazards with appropriate safety measures.
• May be required to work at varying heights.
• Lift 51-75 lbs. independently.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.
About the Company
NEW Ag Services LLC is a private, independent, full-service agronomy supplier in Northeast Wisconsin that prides itself on redefining value in a rapidly changing agricultural marketplace. Our values are: Redefine value by keeping things simple and put our customers best interests above anything else. Our employee philosophy mirrors our values: Take care of our employees and they will take care of our customers. We are looking to add individuals to our team as Applicators/ Operations Specialists